As seen on Dragons’ Den, Bushbalm Skincare is a thriving direct to consumer brand in the skincare industry that is eager to become the number one product for the bikini line and body.
About This Role:
This is a full-time role. If you are a smart, ambitious and self driven individual who is looking to join a fast-paced, rewarding environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you! As a sales representative you’ll work directly with the Sales Lead, reach out to new prospects, build large prospecting funnels and close sales for Bushbalm’s wholesale business.
- Working closely and in partnership with Director of Marketing and Sales to complete all allocated tasks.
- Conduct daily high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads (between x to x calls per day) and social selling (e.g. via Instagram)
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Emailing or calling salons and spas and introducing them to Bushbalm Skincare.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge as a subject matter expert to communicate the value of Bushbalm to estheticians, spa owners and small retail stores.
- Monitor wholesale sales and review trends.
- Attend trade shows to meet new and existing wholesale partners.
- Own feeder markets that have significant new opportunities.
- Use a CRM to maintain sales prospecting efforts and run weekly reports that will be reviewed by the leadership team.
- Ideally you’re passionate about skincare!
- A minimum of one year with relevant sales experience.
- You have social media experience - primarily you just need to know how to send a DM as many of our esthetician partners prefer this form of communication.
- Take feedback on sales techniques well.
- You must be a great communicator. We love to over-communicate at Bushbalm, so everyone is in the loop! If you are in hospital you know this all too well!
- You’ve used a CRM.
- You’ve worked in retail or a spa location.
Ideally, you are:
- Early in your career, ready to make a name for yourself in one of the fastest-growing Canadian skincare brands.
- You are a lifelong learner; you come into every new opportunity ready to learn and make yourself better.
- Comfortable and excited to get in front of prospective clients across North America.
- You are a team player.
- Self-sufficient and organized.
About Bushbalm Skincare:
Bushbalm is a skincare brand that solves common skin challenges, such as ingrown hairs, dark spots and razor burn everywhere on the body. Think bikini line, underarms, legs or the tush. The company is headquartered in Ottawa’s Little Italy and on a mission to be the number one skincare product for the bikini line and underarms.
The unique product line, ecommerce first business model, a largely untapped retail opportunity and fast paced culture make Bushbalm one of Ottawa’s most attractive startups to learn and grow. In 2020 the company landed a deal on Dragons’ Den and became the 3rd fastest growing company in Ottawa. In 2021, the company was awarded Ottawa's Fastest Growing Companies and in 2022, the CEO was recognized as Ottawa Business Journal's 40 under 40.
- Work closely with a team of experts in the DTC start-up world.
- Health benefits.
- Competitive compensation structure with performance bonuses.
- Lifestyle spending account.
- Office culture and environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free access to award winning skincare.